Hey all, I just put up an outline page of the new INO email stock market trading course that I highly recommend. I’ve gone through it myself and there are some great advanced tips, not just the stock market basics. It’s a 10 day course that covers everything from trader discipline to gaps, to reliable chart patterns, to stochastics to topping and bottoming signals. Even if you’re experienced, it’s worth a look. Maybe there are some indicators and patterns you hadn’t considered. You have nothing to lose by checking it out.. it doesn’t cost a dime. Get a course syllabus and sign up for the stock market course here.
Category Archives: Stock Trading Lessons
The Basics Of Stock Market Investing
In times like this, it’s always good to get back to the basics, so I thought I’d post a few basics of stock market investing for the self investor just starting out. Note that some of these go against the conventional wisdom of Wall St, such as the buy and hold mantra. It should now be crystal clear that Wall St never had your best interest.
1. Fire your broker/investment advisor
2. Fire your broker/investment advisor
3. Learn to manage your own money.. nobody has more of a vested interest in your money than you do.
4. Cut your losses quickly and move one! A stock or ETF has to double to make up for a 50% loss.
5. A 10% gain should almost never turn into a loss for you.. use trailing stops if you have to. Continue reading The Basics Of Stock Market Investing